We are committed to your safety
Let's keep everyone safe
We’re committed to following required and recommended safety guidelines from both national and local boards including:
• Effective May 9, 2022: Face masks are optional for all Mood House clients, event participants and staff. Our massage therapists are happy to wear one by request for any massage session.
• Deep sanitation of every room between every client, plus additional time allotted for ventilation of each room in between clients.
• Thorough hand-washing by therapists before and after every treatment.
• Brand new HVAC and ventilation system.
• Contactless, cash-less check in and checkout. We do not accept cash for services.
• Temperature check of staff at the start of every shift.
• Waived cancellation fee for appointments if due to COVID-19 related illness or exposure, to encourage staying home for the safety of all.