We are committed to your safety
Let's keep everyone safe
You might have noticed, things are a little different now. It’s a wild time to be a new business, but you know what? We see it as an opportunity. We are not retraining our staff on safety and sanitization; we are able to get it right from day one.
We’re committed to following required and recommended safety guidelines from both national and local boards including:
• Deep sanitation of every room between every client, plus additional time allotted for ventilation of each room in between clients.
• Thorough hand-washing by therapists before and after every treatment.
• Brand new HVAC and ventilation system.
• Contactless, cash-less check in and checkout.
• Face masks are required to be worn by clients.
• Face masks are required to be worn by all staff – staff masks are high-tech 5-layer, 0.075 μm filtering masks.
• Health questionnaire & temperature check of staff at the start of every shift.
• Waived cancellation fee for appointments if due to illness, to encourage staying home for the safety of all.
• Questionnaire and waiver filled out by every client before every appointment.
• Best practices will be monitored closely and refined in real-time as the situation evolves.