The Year of Self-Care is here
January 1, 2024
We're making it official
We've decided it's going to be the best. year. ever – and we're inviting you to join in.
All Mood House massage members are invited to join us in our inaugural Year of Self-Care Challenge.
We're helping you take that extra step, and set aside time for you every month.
It's simple. If you come in for your monthly massage every calendar month in 2024, you have fabulous – and exclusive – prizes and experiences coming your way this year.
Self-care for me should feel like a joy, a treat, like rest and inspiration. Resolutions don't have to be a chore.
We're thankful to be a part of your wellness already, and we want to make this year extra special. Joining the challenge is super easy - you can enroll here. (There's no fee or charge! Just opt in so we know you'd like to participate.)
Not a massage member yet?
Join the 700+ members who enjoy perks and exclusive rates. View our monthly massage memberships.
Just need a massage? You don't need to be a member to come in and test us out. Just book a massage here and don't forget that we also offer prenatal massages and a couples massage and sauna experience.
Want to feel inspired?
Here are the motivations, words and visions our challenge participants have shared so far about heading into the new year.
• Trust my intuition
• My motivation is my daughter
• My word of 2024 is pursue. I want to take a more active roll in achieving the things I want, making opportunities and embracing experiences.
• I want to continue the exercise, meditation, skincare, and massage routine that I started in 2023 that has helped me become the best version of my physical and mental self that I've ever been!
• Spend more time focusing on myself and my mental wellbeing
• New Year=New Me
• Why — taking care of me so I can grow old gracefully and healthfully
• Feel good
• My 2024 word for the year is 'upgrade'
• 2024 Word: Consistency
• Finding balance while expanding our family. Baby #2 coming in April!
• 2024 word: HealingMindfulness
• Word of the year: acceptance
• Remove toxicity and find inner peace
• 2024 Mantra: Be Here Now.
• My goal this year: invest in my future self
• Peace • Consistency
• 2024 Word - consistency
• My why - I've neglected myself for so long putting off things that I want to do for myself in 2024 I'm going to do what I want and maintain self care each month where it's my alone time to reflect and relax.
• Word of the year - Balance
• Turning 30 in March and it's going to be MY year!!
• My why- 2024 is my final year in my “single” era. I'm getting married in 2025 and we plan to start trying to get pregnant soon after. I know prioritizing myself won't be as easy once my family starts growing. By focusing on my self-care now and creating good, healthy habits, I can carry those into my growing family in the years to come.
• 2024 is all about believing in myself & challenging what I think I can do! When in doubt, I am asking myself “What would Mariah Carey do?” To have even an ounce of that diva's audacity would change my life view of myself
• Looking forward to a stress free 2024!
• Word of the year: peace
• 2024 word of the year: unconditional
• My why - just got engaged and want to feel the best version of myself physically & mentally!
• My words this year are wholeness & flow! And my mantra is “make space and let it grow” • Intention • Balance • Intention
• Hike in Zion!
• Word of the year is Balance
• Can't pour from an empty cup, need to prioritize recharge time so I can be the best me in work, life, love etc.
• If I don't give myself time and care for me, I can't adequately care for and help others ❤️
• To improve my sleep quality and focus on relaxation
• Lose 30lbs
• I can't take care of/invest in others if I'm not taking care of myself first. We will be welcoming our first baby in January so self care will be very important!
• Rebuilding my physical and mental strength postpartum. Motivated by my sweet baby boy!
• My word for 2024 is JOY.
• Self care goal: focus on what I can do rather than comparing what I can do to what others can do.
• Embrace the moment
• Restoration 💕
• 2024's Word is TRANSCEND! ✨
• Yoga at least twice a week
• I'm seeing what happens if I scale back on works hours and invest more time into self care in 2024
• I deserve to take care of myself for a change
• I know there will be a million reasons why I “can't” get in for a monthly massage but there has never been a time that I need it more!
• Confidence :)
• Creative renaissance
• I'm motivated because life is too short to not show yourself love and care. Looking forward to 2024!! ✨
• This year, I am determined to put my health first, regardless of "outside noise." Jobs come and go, but my mind and body remain, and my health deserves a monthly mood reset!
• Growing my business is my motivation!!
• 2024 word of the year is SERENITY
• Worthy. Spent too much of my life changing to please others and self sacrificing to my detriment. So I'm investing back in me and only pursuing friendships/relationships that contain reciprocity.
Happy New Year! And we home to see you here at Mood House for Charlotte's best massage!
What Our Clients are Saying
Mood House is so powerful! I slept like a baby last night and today I have so much more brain space.
Thank you for a safe, relaxing, enjoyable, beautiful, and fun experience.
10.5 out of 10 stars if that’s possible. Genius. Perfect. I feel so much better.